Monday, August 23, 2010

Let's get organized!

Weight: Yikes, 156 I gained a pound this week...WHAT!?

Food: low carb wrap, egg whites, cucumber, salsa, grapes, avocado, tuna, whole wheat bagel thin, more cucumber with hummous, 1/2c cheese its :) (just cuz I freakin love them!)

Excercise: 1 hour of weight training hell with Chasity



Dear Bippity Bloggity Bo-

Another weekend screwed up my hard work! My weekend was full of great food, not alot of excercise, and some drinking. So I am a little disapointed in myself for not being more dedicated. This week, I am ready for a great week full of good food and exercise.



My goal for this week truly is to get organized. We have a very crazy next 2 months and I feel so un-organized right now. My house in general needs a lot of organizing and love. It's times like these I miss my best friends, and you know who you are. They are so organized and so good at helping me organize my life and my junk! Where are you! Why are you not here! So now, in adulthood, I must put on my big girl pants and wade through my own junk. I want to organize my material things before I get married so that I can move into my new life with Adam free of CLUTTER and ready add the things that we picked to make this house ours. A part of this need for organization is the feeling of needing some Zen. Some peace. To have my home be a place of tranquility and peace, not clutter and chaos. Hmmm, as i'm typing this I am truly wondering if this is possible...well i've changed and adjusted so much these last few months, maybe I can be an organized adult. Well, a girl can at least try right! :)

What can you do in your life to create more zen, more tranquility? Is it that junk drawer in your kitchen, or your closet? This week, lets find zen together. And if you need to run away from your clutter, come clean out mine! :)

Much love and light,
Bridemomma

PS- 2 months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment