Monday, July 19, 2010

Holding Pattern

July 19th, 2010

Weight- 156
Food- egg whites, whole wheat reduced fat bisquit, skim milk, granola, salad with tuna and avocado, light balsalmic dressing, gardettos, coke zero, stuffed peppers
Water-64oz
Exercise- The most killer weight training hour with Chasity this morning...I cried, that's how bad it was

Dear Blog-n-fog,
Well friends, i'm a little frustrated. I'm not sure who or what i'm frustrated with. It could be me, it could be my body, it could be society, or it could be God. But I didn't loose any weight this week and I really had some serious self control. I didn't drink a drop of alcohol all week even though we went to the lake! I only had one dessert this week after almost 2 weeks of no sweets. I worked out 6 days, one work out almost ended my life! So whats the stinkin deal! It's like i'm in a holding pattern. I'm so frustrated because I feel like if you are really overweight you drop weight really fast, but when you are just a little overweight it's like you always have to loose that last 10 pounds which is the hardest to loose. GRRR!!! So really in theory I should've gotten really big so that I would feel more rewarded by my weight loss! :) Ok, i'm just kidding about that. I truly do see and feel a change in my body. I look better and I feel better, so why isn't that enough to keep me energized this week? I guess it has to be, because I have to keep going. I will be so dissapointed if I don't reach my goal weight or at least get really close. I know I can do it, I know what I need to do so I just need to stick with it and get over this holding pattern i'm in. So here's my plan for this week. 3 days of cardio, 3 days of weight training, no eating out except on my cheat day, no booze (except for this weekend my shower and mini bachelorette party in Dallas!), i'm going to drop some LBS this week!!!! Now who's with me? Does anyone want to come to a class with me this week? I have some free passes to StudioFit, I would love some company! Let me know, drop me a line. If not, don't forget to do something for yourself this week. Relax, work out, go on an evening walk, eat clean, and don't forget to spend some time with the Lord. Good luck, let me know if I can help! We're in this together friends! The battle of the bulge is in full swing!

Much Love and Luck,
Bridemomma

3 comments:

  1. Where do you get your reduced fat bisquits? Are they are certain brand or do you make them from scratch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pilsbury Grands Reduced Fat wheat bisquits, I get them at the grocery store here. Make them from scratch, that's funny! Though my friend nicki makes her from scratch using whole wheat flower I can probably get you her recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost put a sarcastic comment about you making them from scratch but I thought I wouldn't be mean. haha.

    ReplyDelete