Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Holiday Failure!

July 6, 2010

Food: egg whites, whole wheat bagel thin. hummous and wheat pita chips, salad/fruit
Water: just hit 70 oz, 26 more to go
Exercise: 30 minutes on the stair master (aka- tourture machine)

Dear Boggtastic,

I have to admit this weekend I did a HORRIBLE job sticking to my eating plan this weekend. Holidays are killer, so much good food and drinks! I did work out though, which was good. Does it count if you don't eat as bad as you normally would? Don't you get points for that? Well I think you should, because it's those little changes that you make that will eventually make the bigger difference. I weigh in tomorrow and have training, so we will see how things went this last week. I got a good amount of gym time in, so hopefully that will balance out the poor eating choices. I think that the goal this week to get back at it and make better choices this weekend than I did last, which should be easy because my mom's homemade sugar cookies and spinach dip won't be involved! :)
How was your hoilday weekend? Did you make healthy choices? What's your plan to do something for you this week? What healthy choice can you make to help your body feel healthier this week? Can I help encourage you somehow? Let me know, i'd love to help!

Much Love and luck-
Bridemomma

1 comment:

  1. i just love your blog. who knew that you would turn out to be quite the author/motivator? Love you!

    ReplyDelete